Monday, September 13, 2010

Your Junk

So apparently, some classmates unleashed the Pandora's box that is my twitter and blog to my drama teacher! I'm assuming she read the previous post about her junk issue. Rather, my issue with her hoarding!


ROAR!

Here's something to soothe you!


I'd bet a top dollar that considering her trinkets as junk was less than flattering (yet, I'm not exactly a very flattering guy!).This is what Oxford Dictionary classifies as 'junk':


junk
noun
* informal old or discarded articles that are considered useless or of little value
* informal heroin
* the lump of oily fibrous tissue in a sperm whale's head, containing spermaceti


Don't worry Mac! I don't consider your collection of memorabilia as "useless or of little value." On the contrary, I have as much junk as you! Besides, by 'junk' I was referring to your collection of sperm whale tissue! Any adventurer can have heroin, but the best have sperm whale tissue!


Good thing you cleaned your office! I was going to do it for you sooner or later! Nicely done! Now, so you don't return to that horrendous habit, I will share a video with you:




Oh, I assume Little Korea or Bex showed you my awesome blog without showing you theirs. It's only appropriate that I do it for them! Click the following to see them:

Little Korea's Blog
Bex's Blog

To Little Korea and Bex: suck on that, bitches! ;)

I can't think of a good closing line, so I'll quote a line from Spring Awakening:


"Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah"

5 comments:

  1. What I'm Little Korea now? What is this? A segregation / isolationist movement?

    And you're right. I did show her your blog!!! >< Don't kill me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bit offended xD I'm your number one creeper. No one can out creep me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah!
    But your blog is locked out or sumfin, so I couldn't link to it :S

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, that puppy is ADORABLE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTW lamo but i'm not allowed to blog anymore. until i get my own computer.

    ReplyDelete