Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How I'd Fare Out West

So I've finally decided to fall into this blogging business. Personally, I'm fine with it! Contrary to what I blabber out everyday, I enjoy writing - especially in such a liberal way. The one thing that pushed me to this was reading Matt Doyle's blog, and his post about bullying. I strongly suggest that you read it, as it is very powerful. He's got a pretty interesting life story, and its a reason why I'm a great fan of his.

This showed me the medium that is blogging, and how anyone can "achieve expression without repression." I'm mainly beginning this to keep a digital journal of everything I care to write down - and recently, I've been wanting to write ALOT! So I said, "Why not?" and here we are!

School starts in two weeks, but I'll try to keep the posting up.

No comments:

Post a Comment